Sunday, October 24, 2010

18 days follow up on Bart



Bart is continuing to thrive & gain weight! He's becoming more social and accepting of us too! He'll follow me around while I clean his stall....probably thinking I have a treat for him! :) I have a hard time catching him to put a halter on him....he turns his butt to me...so we are working on that. I've been getting him out more for exercise. He has some swelling just above his hind feet either from sitting around too much or having really short feet. I still am having donations come in to help with his care. I continue to be in awe at how generous & compassionate people have been towards Bart! He has no idea how many people have rallied to help him!

I did receive a call back from Animal Control. The last I heard they have been trying to get in contact with the homeowner Bart was seen at. I suggested they take a picture of Bart and interview the neighbors....maybe they can shed some light on how long Bart was at this house.

Special thanks to:
Jennifer
Laurie-5 bags of pellets
Kelli-2 bags of pellets
Sharon
Ginny-donation towards his vet bill
Ms. McEboy
Pippa

No comments: