Friday, October 24, 2008

Update on Lockwood Valley horses

A few weeks ago I posted a link to an article regarding starving horse in Ventura County. Click here to be directed to that article.

I received an e-mail today with a link to the Ventura County Humane Society with information & pictures of 37 horses that were seized from that ranch. Click here to be directed to the Ventura County Humane Society webpage. The condition of the horses and their feet are terrible! I am in the process of getting a few farriers together to donate their services to care for these horses feet. It's the least I can do to try to help! I have a few other ideas to try to raise money and I will post info if/when that all works out! If anyone has any resources to help these horses please contact me! :)

No comments: