Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday

Everything is going great with the horses! Sandy has improved dramatically over the last 2 days. He actually ran from me when I tried to put his halter on to take him for a walk. He's starting to eat faster too. Before I would put hay in his bucket and it would literally take him all day to eat. Then dinner time would come around and he'd get more hay and be in the box stall over night eating. He was spending so much time in the box stall eating and not getting outside to walk around or visit with the other horses. So now at least he's getting around more. His poop is normal now too...although there is still sand coming out but mostly it looks normal.

We are still having donations come in too! I am so thankful for them because without that money Sandy would not be here today! As stressful as the first few days were this has been such an amazing experience. Just alone the people that have come forward that I have never meet to help these horses has given me such a new outlook on life & people!

No comments: