Thursday, September 18, 2008

National Rescue Ride 2008

I was asked to join a couple gals from Trabuco Canyon on the National Rescue Ride 2008 benefiting Hanaeleh Horse Rescue & Bethany's Gait. One of the lady's, Alicia, that I will be riding with, my husband Chris has been shoeing her horses for years and I will get to meet her for the first time! We have developed a friendship over the years and will be neat to put a face to the name & voice! She also donated money to my 2 rescue horses! The other lady is a friend of Alicia's and contacted me after Alicia forwared the first e-mail I sent out about the horses. She collected donations from her fellow barn buddies for my horses. I'll get to personally thank her as well for her efforts to help collect money for Sandy's veterinary bills.

The rescue ride will be at Casper's Park on Oct 19, 2008. From 9 AM - 12 PM. If you'd like to make a donation please contact me through the comment link! Thank you!!

No comments: