Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Park Ranger Horses Need Immediate Help

If anyone has any leads for these horses please contact me or the gentleman in the e-mail below!

Hello,
My name is Thomas Marino. I work for the City of Los Angeles, Recreation & Parks Division.
I am writing to you because I am currently trying to find help.
The City of Los Angeles has four horses that need to find new homes.
These horses were used as patrol horses for the park rangers.
I have provided pictures as well as a brief description of the horses.
Please help, I beg of you. (Photos are horses are attached below)
I have contacted almost every other rescue organization in California, and I found nothing but an endless sea of waiting lists.
These horses must find a home a.s.a.p. I don't even want to think about what will happen to them if a home is not found soon.

Please contact me and let me know what my options are. If you are unable to help me,
would you please point me in the direction where somebody will be able to save these beautiful animals?


Thomas Marino
Cell Phone: 818.298.4362
Work Phone: 213.485.6821

These four horses are for donation. They can all be adopted together or separately.

Any interested parties, please contact me: HYPERLINK "mailto:tom.marino@lacity.org" tom.marino@lacity.org

These Horses must go to a good home, not available for slaughter. Donation of these animals requires a signed release form, from the City of Los Angeles, releasing any and all liabilities from the point of transfer to new ownership.
Horse #1
Name: Bubba
Breed/Sex: Thoroughbred/Gelding
Age: 12 Years
Height: 15 Hands
Color: Bay
Description: Ground manners need improvement, needs attention when lunging. Horse needs more work.


Horse #2
Name: Tank
Breed/Sex: Quarter-Horse/Gelding
Age: 16 Years
Height: 16.7 Hands
Color: Sorrel Chestnut
Description: Horse shows aggressive behavior, has bad ground manners, needs to be continually
worked.






Horse #3
Name: Chusa
Breed/Sex: Quarter-Horse/Mare
Age: 28 Years
Height: 15.5 Hands
Color: Dark Bay
Description: Horse is unwilling to ride alone, does better in pack, timid. Good ground manners.



Horse #4
Name: Music Bar
Breed/Sex: Quarter-Horse/Gelding
Age: 30 Years
Height: 16 Hands
Color: Sorrel Chestnut
Description: Very gentle, solid, good around people. Alpha male.



No comments: