Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Parris has a home!

We have found a great home for Parris, the dark gray Appaloosa pony. A couple we know through Wesley's sheep riding organization is going to take her. Denise Hardy sells & trains horses and is going to take Parris and work with her to get her "kid" ready & safe. I think she'll be a great pony for a little boy or girl. She's so mellow & loving! The vet is coming Friday to do a physical and make sure she's in tip top shape! I've asked Denise to have me over periodically so I can watch her training progress. Denise will probably be able to trace her brand and find out her breeding. She's pretty positive Parris is from an Indian reservation out of Nevada based on the type of branding. I'm thrilled she will be well taken care of but sad she'll be leaving our home!

No comments: