Thursday, September 25, 2008

Stray Dogs!

So the word must be out in my neighborhood that I'm a softy for animals in need! 2 stray dogs have decided I'm their new owner! One dug a hole underneath the fence to get in & the other pushed his way through a very small hole in the fence....they broke in...most dogs break out! :) Both are male, one is a yellow lab and the other is a golden retriever. Both are purebred dogs and very very sweet!! They are great with the kids & our other dogs. I have posted signs in our area, posted an ad on the Riverside Animal Shelter's website as well as Craigslist. I also plan to get them scanned for a microchip. They are someone's pets! They are house broke, love to play ball, love the water, and have no hesitation with jumping in the car. Not sure if they were dumped which happens a lot around here or if they've wondered off from their yard.

No comments: